The WordPress Content Management System (CMS) is open source - which means it's development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product's design.
How We Build WordPress Websites
The WordPress CMS is a stable system that will make keeping your website up to date easy, and will serve as a solid foundation for your website to grow with you as your business grows. We will work with you to pick an existing WordPress theme/design that best fits the needs of your organization.
- We spearhead the entire build of your site and walk you through the entire process including a timeline with outlined phases and responsibilities.
- We will discuss with you your overall goals for the website and base the layout, design, and strategy on this.
Custom Site Map
- We will discuss and decide upon a site map that best suits your needs.
- We will work with you to choose a WordPress theme that best fits your needs, and then use that theme to build out your website in the WordPress CMS.
- We include 1 hour of training on the WordPress CMS to show you how to use it, and to answer any questions you may have.
Other WordPress Plugins or Widgets
- If you would like additional plugins or widgets installed on your WordPress website, we can do that for you!
- 6 - 10 Pages
- Responsive Design
- WordPress Theme Installation
- Basic SEO
- Basic Contact Form
- Image Sliders
- Integration with E-Mail Marketing
- Integration with Google Maps
- Analytic Installation & Reporting
- Social Media Integration
- Access to CMS for Edits
- 1 hour of Training
Need Some Examples?
Want to see some of our WordPress websites?
Some of these websites we built completely from scratch, while others we installed a new theme to an existing WordPress website and cleaned the site up to work best with the new theme!